The poses for a wedding photo shoot
The limits of templates and standards step by step leave the art of photography, giving way to originality and creativity. Today, photographer at the wedding is not just a specialist, perfectly mastering a camera, as a painter who creates photos that resemble pictures of talented painters. A couple of decades ago, a wedding photo session was limited to a few sample photos. Moreover, not only plots were standard: at the Civil Registry Office, at the car, against the background of city sights, but also the expression of the faces of the newlyweds – happy, but constrained.
Nowadays, the photo session of each pair of young spouses is a beautiful story of their love and a symbol of the beginning of a happy family life … Posing for a photo, the newlyweds brim with lightness, romance, freely feel in front of the camera. What poses for a wedding photo shoot allow you to reveal fully the overwhelming heart feelings of tenderness, passion, and love? How to choose such a composition, so that looking at photos even after many decades, the same feelings flashed in the heart as on the day of the wedding celebration?
The experts in the field of photography give the following recommendations:
- We focus on the main persons of the celebration. In addition to photos, where the newlyweds are sealed together, you can focus on each of them individually. This is easily emphasized by shifting the focus – first to the bride and then to the groom.
- Show the beauty of the girl’s outfit. A distant shot of the bride from the back, in profile and full face will help to fully convey the grace of the silhouette of the bride, lace decoration of the wedding dress, the fragility and tenderness of the image. The photos where the bride descends from the stairs look beautiful, and behind her, the graceful, long train dramatically spreads.
- Photo, where the groom carries his darling in his arms. It’s absolutely impossible to do a wedding photo shoot without such a romantic image. The bride’s hands gently wrap the groom’s neck, and he, with awe in his heart and with the fire of passion in his eyes, bears on his hands his main treasure.
- Thousand and one kiss. Filled with tenderness, passion, sensuality, kisses are the main decoration of the shots of the wedding photo shoot. A gesture when the groom gently kisses the girl on the forehead will help to emphasize the reverent attitude to the bride. The photos of the kisses on the neck and cheek are very impressive, and the kiss on the hand of his chosen one is the manifestation of gallantry and high manners.
- Fill the pictures with romance. The romantic poses that underline the masculinity of the groom, the fragility and elegance of the bride look beautiful on the photos. Examples of such shots include the following subjects: a girl embraces the groom by the neck; he gently takes her by the waist; newlyweds weave palms in the form of hearts; the bride gently lays her head on the groom’s shoulder.
Of course, this is only a small part of the tips on how to make a photo session something more than just a set of beautiful pictures, turning it into a way to capture the moments of happiness, where every gesture, movement and look express love, forever connecting two loving hearts!